Saturday 8 November 2014

The Beauty Blogger Tag


Can anyone believe how dark and cold its got so quickly? I cannot believe that I actually had to de-ice my car the other morning, that definitely got my pulses racing especially as I'd left my coat in the house! Today I thought I'd have a go at the Beauty Blogger Tag, whilst I don't claim to be an expect on beauty I do like giving my two penneth so here it is...

What is your natural hair colour?
Years ago my hair was dyed quite often, darker, lighter - even purple at one stage. But nowadays I'm au natural. Its kinda like a mousy dull brown, pretty exciting huh?

How often do you wash your hair?
I cant get away with washing my hair twice a week thank god. Its the biggest chore ever!

Do you wear the same style everyday or change it? 
I'm the laziest person when it comes to my hair. I wash it, let it dry naturally and then it goes in a bun and says that way until the next wash.  

Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to the salon?
I'm DIY all the way. I'd love to get it done in the salon because I can imagine its a nice treat, but it can also be pretty expensive. Plus I like changing up my nail colour regularly.

How long does it take you to do your make up?
This definitely varies depending on the mood I wake up in the morning. If I'm feeling with it when I wake up I'll spend longer doing my make up but if I'm a tired Kelly then I'll opt for longer in bed!

Do you 'collect' make up or just buy it when you need it?
I am guilty of being a hoarder and a spendaholic and when make up gets involved it all gets a little crazy. Its a little sad to say but I do tend to collect make-up although I am trying to get out of the habit. 

How often do you wear false lashes?
Like never. I've got about 4 pairs which I've attempted to wear but I never get further then the front door with them on. I just worry that they are going to fall off mid nightout which is not a good look!

Will you leave the house without make up on?
Quite often I'll go out without make up on, to be honest it really doesnt bother me. Am I bad beauty blogger?? I'll often go to work, pop to the shops or round to a friends without make-up and whilst I might not feel at my best I dont feel uncomfortable. 

Do you wear make up when you are home alone/with family?
Nope. If I've got nothing planned during the day I wont bothered putting on make up, and when I get home after work taking it off is the first thing I do.

Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you get up?
There isnt any set pattern for this, sometimes I have an idea in mind if I'm going somewhere special but during the week I always just chuck on whatever is clean and doesnt need an iron!

How often do you change your handbag?
I have about 3/4 handbags that I have on rotation depending on where I am going and what I'm wearing. 

How tall are you?
I'm 5"7

Do you speak a foreign language? 
I wish :( 

Do you read the comments on your posts?
Of course! I have so very little that it would be rude not to! It always makes me smile when I get a comment as it makes me feel like someone actually read my post. 

Do you keep a list of products to try as you read other blogs?
My phone notes are full of lists of products I need want.

How did you come up with your blog name?
It took quite sometime, I was playing around with names for a while but one day it just popped in my head and stuck. And no I havent ever watched Along Came Polly....

What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I have a pretty simple bridge camera that I've 'borrowed' from Allan which comes in very handy but recently I've got the new iPhone 6 so have been using that as the picture quality is so good. Its also a bonus that its pretty easy to use. The only thing I don't like is the picture size and orientation...I dont know if I'm doing something wrong, I just want them big and beautiful! Feel free to pass over tips...please?

What is your favourite colour?
Purple purple purple

Be sure to let me know if you do the tag, I'd love to read your answers. 

3 comments :

  1. I love your answers! I actually posted my version of this on my blog this morning too :) feel free to check it out! jesstastics.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers. Tag accepted! I just posted my answers :)

    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic
    x

    ReplyDelete